Episode 28 - 'Kids Explains Their Dads' Short Review



Five children gives touching presents.

On July 14 broadcast of MBC Sunday Night DWAWG, continues from last week, five kids and dads keep playing water in the valley.

Sung Dongil held competition, kids are drawing their Dad’s face and revealed it one by one.

Kim Sungjoo’s son, Kim Minguk goes first show his Dad’s appearance description, “When I did bad I’ll get scolded, when I did good I’ll get praised, that is my dad,” he gives compliment.

Sung Dongil’s son, Sung Joon gives briliant metaphor to describe his Dad. “My dad is strong like a stone. My dad has a good posture like a tree. My Dad is the light. Because My Dad awake at night. So, My Dad is our house keeper.” Sung Dongil and the other Dad was touched by Joon’s explanation.

Yoon Minsoo’s son, Yoon Hoo wrote, “My dad is the best” as the title of his poem. “My Dad is singing very well. And he’s a firefly. Buzzing during night and sleeping during day.” The point of Dad is firefly who working at night is really impressive.

Song Jongkook’s daughter wrote a poem, Dad is like sun light, “He gives warm love to Jiah. Dad loves Jiah and Jiwook.”

And the last is Lee Jonghyuk’s son, Junsu, “My dad is ugly. My dad bought me toys,” he recited an innocent poem.

Sung Dongil’s well captured appearance and Junsu’s drawing skill get high praised.




0 comments: