Taeyang Mentions DWAWG In His Interview



Solo artist from 5 members idol group Big Bang (G-Dragon, TOP, Taeyang, Seungri, Daesung), Taeyang reveals his favorite variety program.

Taeyang meets with reporters on November 11 at Seogyodong, Mapogu, Seoul. He was asked, "Do you will have any activities in variety programs regards to your comeback?" Taeyang answered, "There's no plan yet," and he added, "But maybe I will do it for my album."

Then Taeyang said, "I'm not the style who watch lot of TV show, but I enjoy watching DWAWG often." He continued with his smile, "But I can't show up on DWAWG (because he's not dad)."

Meanwhile, on November 8 Taeyang released his second solo album with 'Ringa Linga'. On November 10, he performed comeback stage on SBS Inkigayo. G-Dragon participated with composing lyrics on the track, powerful rap from outstanding hip-hop genre song.




0 comments: