Sung Dongil Leaves DWAWG?



Sung Dongil mentions the possibility of take off from MBC Sunday Night - DWAWG.

Sung Dongil at one of interview with media on July 11 stated, “I always thought how long I can do it. I also actually had talk with Joon about this and to give opportunity to other children.”
"Sung Joon and Yoon Hoo always missing each other."

"It seems better if crew made season 2 with 6-7y.o kid."

"I have thought until when DWAWG would be. Either my self or other dad has the same thought too. We are not ‘Countryside Diary’(?), I don’t think we can do it for 3years or 4 years continouesly. Personally, I thought until just before Joon entering primary school."

"My son, Sung Joon now entering primary school and i heard there is little bit uncontrollable reaction(?)."

"There is nothing fixed about until when DWAWG would be but we are working hard for every recording."
Netizens are disappointed, “Do not backing off, I’m not ready,” “If you are not appear, how about your dongsaeng (the other father)?,” and “It would be a pity.”

0 comments: