Hoo & Minsoo Are Bickering Like A Bestfriend



Yoon couple’s jealousy brings laughter to viewers.

On November 3rd broadcast, MBC Sunday Night - DWAWG, kids are back to spend their time in the morning with their own dads after spent night with other dads.

Yoo Minsoo greets Yoon Hoo in the morning while preparing their breakfast. Yoon Minsoo asked, “Do you have fun with Uncle Sungjoo?”. Yoon Hoo answered, “Yeah, it was fun, I didn’t even think about you.” The answer that makes Yoon Minsoo gloomy.

Jealous Yoon Minsoo talked back, “Me too. I wasn’t looking for you. I think Junsu is better than you.” Irritate Yoon Hoo said, “You are not better than Uncle Sungjoo.”

However, the two person who’s bickering each other finished it after Yoon Hoo said, “Of course I’m joking.”. Both of them praising each other after joking around, “You are the best, Dad” and “My son is the best”. Yoon Minsoo is happy when Yoon Hoo loves his food.




0 comments: